If you want to get the most out of your workout routine, you need to know which exercises work best for your goals.
Certain exercises are best for flexibility, others for athletic performance. And certain exercises are best for boosting metabolism to burn fat (and lose weight).
Which Exercises Are Best for Weight Loss?
When you consider all the exercises out there, you have to take into account a number of factors when it comes to crowning the “best” for weight loss.
- 1. Builds lean muscle mass
- 2. Increases base metabolic rate for 48 hours
- 3. Low risk
- 4. Fun! This may be subjective 😉
So, which exercises are going to get you the best results? Check out the video below to find out.
And if you are looking for other ideas on how to get the most out of your exercise program, check out our Strength Training for Fat Loss Guide.
Want to learn how to put together a complete workout program that burns fat and builds lean muscle?
Download our Strength Training for Fat Loss Guide now and learn the exact steps you need to take to start getting results now. This will include:
- Why strength training is CRITICAL for fat loss
- Our "Complementary SuperSet" model of training
- Specific workout recommendations for every level
- Videos showing you correct form and tempo
Have a question? Please post your questions on our Facebook Page.