Since high school, Bradley has been constantly immersed in sports and physical fitness. His passion for fitness grew as he became more successful in his own athletic pursuits, mostly in track and cross country.
After a successful athletic and academic career in high school, Bradley attended Slippery Rock University to study Exercise Science. From this point on, Bradley’s enthusiasm for and knowledge of fitness continued to grow, leading him to pursue a career in the fitness industry.
Since starting in the industry Bradley has been a passionate leader and advocate of what a healthy and balanced lifestyle can provide.
Education & Qualifications
Bradley received a Bachelor of Science degree at Slippery Rock University, majoring in Exercise Science. Bradley was a collegiate athlete who participated on the cross country and track and field teams. He was also an assistant cross country and track and field coach at a local high school for five years.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association: Certified Strength and Condition Specialist
- Broad knowledge of the human body, muscle function, programming strategy, and exercise science.
- American College of Sports Medicine: Health and Fitness Specialist
- Broad knowledge of exercise, nutrition, injury prevention, programming, anatomy, and physiology.
- Functional Movement Screen: Level 1 Certified
- Developed by two physical therapists, the functional movement screen is a way of assessing and grading movement to find the weak link for someone, therefore establishing the greatest risk for injury.
- Z-Health: Rehabilitation, Pain Relief, and Re-Education Certification
- Focused work on rehabilitating the body through re-education of correct movement patterns and joint control. This type of work can also have a significant impact on pain elimination.
- Z-Health: Integration, Balance, and Visual Training Certification
- Focused work on visual, balance, and proprioception, and how to integrate these three things to produce a properly functioning body. This work includes visual stabilization, eye tracking, convergence, divergence, vestibular activation and re-balancing, proprioceptive balance and core activation, and high level movement education.
- Z-Health: Sport and Performance Certification
- High-level visual, vestibular, and proprioceptive training. Working toward sport speed movements and athletic skills including jumping, sprinting, change of direction, and more.
- Certified Functional Strength Coach: Level 1 Certified
- In-depth knowledge of proper programming and coaching around functional training, exercise progressions, regressions, and working with and around injury. Functional training is the industry term for training that carries over to everyday life. It integrates movements that are needed for daily living, like how to properly pick things up, put things over your head, carry things, get off the floor, etc.
Bradley has a thirst for knowledge and an incredible appetite for improving the health and fitness of those around him. He believes that if you can maintain a healthy lifestyle, everything else will fall into place. Educating people about the WHY behind the plan is just as important as the exercise plan itself.