If you are sick and tired of flabby arms, it’s time to take action and start to work toward a leaner upper body.
To do this, you will need to do two things:
- Dial in your diet. If you need some ideas on what to do, check out our recent blog post: The 10 Rules of Getting Fit
- Do the right exercises. There are 101 different exercises out there, but the question is...are you doing the right ones for your goals?
This week, we are going to show you the most efficient and effective upper body exercises to help tone your arms and start getting that firmer look and feel.
Now that you have new exercises to incorporate into your routine, here is one more tip on how to start getting better results.
How to Create a Complete Program
If you need more than just an upper body workout (and maybe a little coaching on your diet), I invite you to check out our 28-Day Kickstart Program.
This is our holistic fitness program where you will get the exact exercises you need to start feeling better while having a coach to show you how to do them correctly and keep you accountable to your plan.
In this program you will get:
- Full fitness and goals assessment
- Personalized fitness coaching to teach you the exact exercises you need to safely and effectively move better and build stamina
- A simple meal plan to help you decrease inflammation
- 1-on-1 success coaching to help guide you as you work to change your diet, exercise, and lifestyle habits
You can move better, get stronger, and have more flexibility and energy, you just need a program that can show you what is right for you.
Click here to learn more and take back control of your health and fitness today!
Mint Condition Fitness empowers people to take control of their fitness and fully enjoy the life they have built.