Arthritis is the kind of condition which can really sideline you from all your favorite activities, especially if you’re not sure how best to take care of it.
Obviously, keeping up with your doctor’s appointments is key, but so is physical fitness!
In today’s VLOG, our lead personal trainer is going to show you how to alleviate and prevent pain associated with arthritic knees in a safe and effective way.
Exercises for Sore Knees
Three things to keep in mind:
1. Arthritis can become worse with poor movement.
2. Moving the right way alleviates stress on the knees.
3. Strengthening the muscles and connective tissue around the knee joint helps protect you from injury.
Appropriate strength training is key to helping you feel like your old self again. Watch below to learn what to do!
As you know, exercise is just one part of the equation, so I wanted to make sure we give you some straightforward nutrition advice as well.
If you would like our full nutrition recommendations, download our Ultimate Fat Loss Diet & Recipe Guide today and learn about:
- Our 7-Step Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- How much protein you really need
- The best foods to eat (and avoid) to lose fat
- Specific meal plans and recipes for optimal results
Have a question? Please post your questions on our Facebook Page.
Mint Condition Fitness empowers purpose-driven men and women to lose weight, get out of pain, and do more of the things that make life meaningful.