Ready to be let in on a big secret? Going all-out with cardio isn’t the best way to burn fat.
Sure, it’s a great workout, and your heart and lungs are getting some great exercise, but your body isn’t burning fat in the most efficient way.
This is where interval training comes in.
Interval training means:
- Switching between periods of high and low intensity cardio (like sprinting and walking)
- Your workouts are much shorter, but way more effective
- You get better results because of the "after-burn effect"
This after-burn caused by interval training is where the real value comes in. It will keep your metabolism going strong long after your workout has ended, meaning that you burn more calories (and more importantly, more fat).
Today, our head personal trainer is going to explain the best way to approach interval training so that you get the best result possible:
Not only is this form of working out a time saver for you, but you get the chance to exercise some of your largest muscle groups, strengthen your lungs, and burn more fat.
Need Help Getting Started?
Check out our 28-Day Kickstart Program where you will get the exact exercises you need to get the results you want while having a coach keep you accountable to your plan.
In this program you will get:
- Full fitness and goals assessment
- Personalized fitness coaching to teach you the exact exercises you need to safely and effectively move better and build stamina
- A simple meal plan to help you decrease inflammation
- 1-on-1 success coaching to help guide you as you work to change your diet, exercise, and lifestyle habits
You can lose weight, build strength, and feel better, you just need a program that can show you what is right for you.
Click here to learn more and take back control of your health and fitness today!
Mint Condition Fitness empowers people to take control of their fitness and fully enjoy the life they have built.