“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” - Jim Rohn
You may not realize it, but the first 60 minutes of your morning often set the trajectory for the whole rest of your day.
That is why movement first thing in the morning is a must. When you add just a few key movements to your morning routine you can expect to:
- Have more energy and motivation
- Boost your mental clarity
- Improve your mood
- Have fewer aches and pain
The key to getting all of these benefits is to have a thoughtful approach to your morning movement. Check out the video below to find out what our Los Gatos personal trainers recommend you do!
Want to learn how to put together a complete workout program that burns fat and builds lean muscle?
Download our Ultimate Fat Loss Workout now and learn the exact steps you need to take to start getting the results you want. This will include:
- Why strength training is CRITICAL for fat loss
- Our "Complementary SuperSet" model of training
- Specific workout recommendations for every level
- Videos showing you correct form and tempo
Have a question? Please post your questions on our Facebook Page.
Mint Condition Fitness empowers purpose-driven men and women to lose weight, get out of pain, and do more of the things that make life meaningful.