Have you ever woken up to a sore back? Of course you have!
So you don’t need me to tell you that back pain is...well...a pain. It affects everything that you do and it’s hard to ignore.
That is why this week we will be going over a few of the best things you can do when you have a sore back.
Exercises for a Stiff Back
In this video you will discover:
- What to do and NOT to do when your back hurts
- How to get immediate relief from your back pain
- What need to happen to keep back pain away!
Now I will say this...if you have chronic back pain, I would recommend that you see a physical therapist or chiropractor to get checked out.
The techniques we show in this video are great, but they DO NOT cover all types of back pain.
With that being said, these exercises can do wonders for a sore, stiff, and achy back, so check out the video below to find out what we recommend you do!
Want to learn more on how to conquer stiffness, get out of pain, and get back to doing the things you love?
Download our Body Fix Guide and learn the exact steps you need to take to start getting results now. This will include:
- How to prevent morning stiffness
- Key exercises to help your sore back
- 10 exercise you need to STOP doing
- How to get out of knee pain
- BONUS: Nail your nutrition to help reduce aches and pains
Have a question? Please post your questions on our Facebook Page.
Mint Condition Fitness is the leading personal training studio in Los Gatos for purpose-driven men and women to lose weight, get out of pain, and do more of the things that make life meaningful.