In our last video blog, we focused on exercises you can do while traveling to prevent tension and tightness.
Those are exercises that you can do daily to keep you feeling at your best while on the road.
This week, we are going to share two different workout options if you want to also focus on strength and stamina while away.
How to Stay Strong While Traveling
The most important thing when it comes to building or maintaining strength is consistency.
That is why it is so important to stay active even when you are on vacation or traveling for work.
So, in today’s video, we are going to show you two workout options to stay strong and active during your travels!
1. This workout is designed for those of you who have a superband or resistance bands that you can bring with you.
2. This workout is designed specifically for those of you who own a TRX or other portable suspension training system.
If you want even more support while on the road, I invite you to check out our online 28-Day Kickstart Program.
This is our holistic fitness program where you will get to work with a personal trainer on Zoom, so you can get the exact exercises you need to start feeling better while never having to miss a session!
In this program you will get:
- Full fitness and goals assessment
- Personalized fitness coaching to teach you the exact exercises you need to safely and effectively move better and build stamina
- A simple meal plan to help you decrease inflammation
- 1-on-1 success coaching to help guide you as you work to change your diet, exercise, and lifestyle habits
You can move better, get stronger, and have more energy, even while traveling...you just need a program that can show you what is right for you.
Click here to learn more and take back control of your health and fitness today!
Mint Condition Fitness empowers people to take control of their fitness and fully enjoy the life they have built.