What you will own:
- Make every person who walks through the door feel welcome
- Return phone calls within 20 minutes when possible
- Return all emails within 24 hours
- Complete all daily and weekly tasks on time
What you need to have:
- Excellent communication skills: You are the first point of contact for most people, so your ability to communicate well with them will shape how they see the whole company.
- Professional and warm phone presence: Your ability to make people feel at ease on the phone will be critical to your success.
- Thoughtful and organized: Completing a task is not enough, you must be thoughtful about what you are doing, plan ahead, and ask the right questions to improve everything you work on.
- Willingness to take on new tasks: There will be new and challenging projects that come up and will force you out of your comfort zone – be prepared!
- Growth mindset: Personal and professional development is not optional. To be the best, you must always be looking for ways to improve.
- Flexible and adaptable: All the planning in the world cannot prepare you for everything and when new tasks pop up, you need to be ready to take them on with a smile.
Questions you will be helping us answer:
- How can we provide the best possible customer service experience?
- What can we do to make our members feel supported?
- How can we better organize and optimize our space?
- Is this the best way to do X/Y/Z?
What you'll get:
Compensation starting @ $15.50/hour
How to apply:
If you think you will be a good fit for our company, then we want to hear from you! Please click on the button below to apply. Once you complete the pop-up form, you will receive a follow up email with further information. Please follow the instructions in the email to complete the application process.