Working At Mint
You want to rebuild your fitness career, but COVID has been rough and you are not sure what your next steps are. You know you don’t want to helplessly grind it out at a corporate gym, but you are not sure where else to go.
You are a fast learner, passionate about helping others, and would love to work somewhere that provides the education and guidance you need to boost your coaching career.
You are asking yourself:
- How will I find clients?
- Do I have to “sell” more than coach?
- Do I have to work 7 days/week?
- Where can I be a great coach...not just a good trainer?
We understand how daunting it can be to figure this all out. The truth is, a lot of people are feeling this way. There simply aren’t a lot of good options out there. What you need is a better way.
Who We Are At Mint
We have been intentional about creating an environment where coaches can thrive. When you are a coach at Mint, here is what you can expect:
- Entrance into our Specialized Coaching Program, giving you the hands-on experience to help you become a world class fitness coaching.
- Consistent work hours, either in the morning or evening, depending on our needs and your preferences.
- You will have access to ongoing training, benefits, and growth opportunities. We want you to have a career, not a side job.
- To be part of a team to support you and keep you accountable.
What It Means to Be a Coach at MINT
A coach at Mint Condition Fitness is more than just a rep counter and cheerleader. Here's why:
- A coach explains WHY to do something, a trainer tells someone WHAT to do.
- A coach empowers their clients to do more in their lives, a trainer makes someone do more in the gym.
- A coach goes and learns more when they do not have an answer, a trainer thinks that it is someone else’s job to solve the problem.
- A coach acts and dresses professionally because they respect themselves and their clients, a trainer does what they want because it’s all about them.
- A coach brings the energy and attitude needed to change a LIFE, a trainer brings discussion topics to help pass the time.
As you can see, a MINT coach is someone who cares deeply and is dedicated to the work needed to create change in the lives of others. This is the type of person we want.
Who Do We Need?
We are looking for a energic, hard working coach that is excited to be part of our team. If you are selected, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching members in a 1-on-1 and small group setting
- Completing ongoing education
- Tracking client progress & helping them accomplish their goals
- Delivering a world-class training experience to your clients
- Asking your members for referrals and reviews
- Current personal training certification through a nationally accredited organization (NASM, NSCA, ACSM, etc.)
- CPR/AED certification
- At least 1 year training experience
- Paid Time Off (Starting at 12 days)
- 401k (4% match)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Seminars and Certifications
- Advancement Opportunities
- Education and Training
How to Apply
If you think you will be a good fit for our company, fill out the form below to apply! You will then receive an email with further information on how to complete the application process.