Who We Are
Our mission at Mint Condition Fitness is to empower people to take control of their fitness and fully enjoy the lives they have built.
Everyday people realize that they don’t have the health and fitness needed to live the life they want. They have given so much to their work and families, but have neglected themselves.
Now, as they near retirement age, they are struggling. Their bodies hurt, they have lost the strength and stamina to do the things they love, and they are worried about what life will look like if they don’t take action.
That is where we come in. We are here to help guide people as they work to get back on track with their health and fitness.
Our team of compassionate, driven, and community-focused coaches is built on the idea that we are here for both our clients and each other. Helping others should not be a solo sport. It is about working together to provide the best experiences and results possible.
Our Core Values
- Change Lives
- Coach, don’t train: A coach is someone who empowers people to be their best, in and out of the gym.
- Create WOW: It’s amazing how much a random act of kindness can brighten someone’s day.
- It’s not about you: We are here to serve our clients, not the other way around!
- Find a Way
- Drive for clarity: You have to clearly understand a goal before you can help someone achieve it.
- Take 100% responsibility for results: You must take ownership of your actions and the results you produce.
- Fail forward: The only way to fail is by not learning from your mistakes.
- Be More
- Be vulnerable: Open up about your own struggles to help others.
- Have a growth mindset: Always be looking for ways to improve.
- Lead with empathy: We must first have compassion before we can help others.
What It Means to Be a MINT Coach
A coach at Mint Condition Fitness is more than just a rep counter and cheerleader. Here's why:
- A coach explains WHY to do something, a trainer tells someone WHAT to do.
- A coach empowers their clients to do more in their lives, a trainer makes someone do more in the gym.
- A coach goes and learns more when they do not have an answer, a trainer thinks that it is someone else’s job to solve the problem.
- A coach brings the energy and attitude needed to change a LIFE, a trainer brings discussion topics to help pass the time.
As you can see, a MINT coach is someone who cares deeply and is dedicated to the work needed to create change in the lives of others. This is the type of person we want.
What You Will Own
Your role as a fitness coach will be to lead members to succeed in reaching their health and fitness goals while creating lifetime Minters who want all of their friends to join our awesome community.
The way we know that you are successful in your role is by tracking:
- Member feedback
- Client Successes
- Referrals & Reviews
What You've Got to Have
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication.
- Teamwork. Works with peers and supervisors to establish an overall collaborative, team-focused environment.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Current personal training certification through a nationally accredited organization (NASM, NSCA, ACSM, etc.)
- CPR/AED certification
- At least 3 months training experience (if you do not have experience yet, please CLICK HERE to learn about our internship program)
What You'll Get
We are looking for a full-time, in-person coach for our morning shift starting at 5:30 AM. Here is what we offer our coaches:
- $50,000-60,000 salary (depending on # of training session/week)
- Bonus pay for client referrals
- Paid time off
- 401k (4% match)
- Health insurance
- Paid seminars and certifications
- Advancement opportunities
- Education and training
How to Apply
If you think you will be a good fit for our company, fill out the form below to apply! You will then receive an email with further information on how to complete the application process.