If you want to lose weight, you have to change your diet.
However, the exercises you do WHILE changing your diet can have a dramatic impact on your results.
Diet WITHOUT exercise leads to the dreaded weight yo-yo which you obviously do not want.
Diet with the WRONG exercises will lead to decreased fat loss and increased muscle loss (and a lot of wasted time).
If you would like our full nutrition recommendations, download our Ultimate Fat Loss Diet & Recipe Guide today!
The Best Exercises for Fat Loss
Not all exercise is created equal...when you do the right things you can:
- Burn up to 9x more fat...with less time in the gym
- Boost your metabolism even when you are not working out
- Reduce your risk of injury (if you are hurt, you can’t do much!)
So, how can you start getting better results? Check out the video below to find out.
Want to learn how to put together a complete workout program that burns fat and builds lean muscle?
As you know, exercise is just one part of the equation, so I wanted to make sure we give you some straightforward nutrition advice as well.
If you would like our full nutrition recommendations, download our Ultimate Fat Loss Diet & Recipe Guide today and learn about:
- Our 7-Step Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- How much protein you really need
- The best foods to eat (and avoid) to lose fat
- Specific meal plans and recipes for optimal results
Have a question? Please post your questions on our Facebook Page.
Mint Condition Fitness empowers purpose-driven men and women to lose weight, get out of pain, and do more of the things that make life meaningful.