Have you ever woken up to a sore back? Of course you have!
So you don’t need me to tell you that back pain is...well...a pain. It affects everything that you do and it’s hard to ignore.
That is why this week we will be going over a few of the best things you can do when you have a sore back.
Exercises for a Stiff Back
In this video you will discover:
- What to do and NOT to do when your back hurts
- How to get immediate relief from your back pain
- What need to happen to keep back pain away!
Now I will say this...if you have chronic back pain, I would recommend that you see a physical therapist or chiropractor to get checked out.
The techniques we show in this video are great, but they DO NOT cover all types of back pain.
With that being said, these exercises can do wonders for a sore, stiff, and achy back, so check out the video below to find out what we recommend you do!
Need help getting started?
Check out our 28-Day Kickstart Program where you will get the exact exercises you need to start feeling better while having a coach to show you how to do them correctly, and keep you accountable to your plan.
In this program you will get:
- Full fitness and goals assessment
- Personalized fitness coaching to teach you the exact exercises you need to safely and effectively move better and build stamina
- A simple meal plan to help you decrease inflammation
- 1-on-1 success coaching to help guide you as you work to change your diet, exercise, and lifestyle habits
You can move better, get stronger, and have more flexibility and energy, you just need a program that can show you what is right for you.
Click here to learn more and take back control of your health and fitness today!
Mint Condition Fitness empowers people to take control of their fitness and fully enjoy the life they have built.