Job: Administrative Assistant
Working At Mint
At Mint Condition Fitness, we’re on a mission to inspire and empower people to live their lives without limits. Every day people are overmedicated, put under the knife, and told what they “can’t” do anymore because of their age.
“That’s just what happens when you get old,” is something that we hear way too often...and we want to prove that quality of life and health does not have to suffer as you age.
You CAN run, jump, play, and love life after 50. But you need someone there to show you how to overcome the mental and physical limitations that are put on you...and that is why Mint Condition Fitness exists.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will play a critical role in helping to provide an awesome experience for our members. Being part of Mint Condition Fitness is about being part of a community, and you will be the one who will make sure each member feels welcome in that community.
To do this, you will be responsible for greeting and directing clients, scheduling, taking phone calls and pre-qualifying prospective clients, and a variety of other tasks that help our gym run smoothly (cleaning, folding towels, taking inventory, ordering supplies, etc.).
You can expect to be challenged to learn and grow in areas of customer service and communication to help improve the member experience, increase retention, and improve internal processes.
Who We Are At Mint
At MCF, customer service is not just about answering the phone or rescheduling a client. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant that embodies our value of “Go the Extra Mile.”
Clients are not just numbers to us – we have a FAMILY here, and we expect our team to put 100% effort into supporting their needs.
This means taking the time to listen, learn, and create relationships with our clients. It means seeking first to understand their concerns and looking for creative, win-win solutions that let them know we care.
Mission: To make all people, members and non-members, feel listened to, cared for, and important. To put member needs as the highest priority and make sure when someone walks in or calls, that they immediately feel at home.
What You Will Own:
- Make every person who walks through the door feel welcome
- Return phone calls within 20 minutes when possible
- Return all emails within 24 hours
- Complete all daily and weekly tasks on time
What You Need to Have:
- Excellent communication skills: You are the first point of contact for most people, so your ability to communicate well with them will shape how they see the whole company.
- Professional and warm phone presence: Your ability to make people feel at ease on the phone will be critical to your success.
- Thoughtful and organized: Completing a task is not enough, you must be thoughtful about what you are doing, plan ahead, and ask the right questions to improve everything you work on.
- Willingness to take on new tasks: There will be new and challenging projects that come up and will force you out of your comfort zone – be prepared!
- Growth mindset: Personal and professional development is not optional. To be the best, you must always be looking for ways to improve.
- Flexible and adaptable: All the planning in the world cannot prepare you for everything and when new tasks pop up, you need to be ready to take them on with a smile on your face.
Questions You Will Be Helping Us Answer:
- How can we provide the best possible customer service experience?
- What can we do to make our members feel supported?
- How can we better organize and optimize our space?
- Is this the best way to do X/Y/Z?
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Direct Deposit
- Education and Training
- Starting @ $15/hour
If you think you will be a good fit for our company, then we want to hear from you! Please fill out the form below to apply. Once you complete the form, you will receive a follow up email with further information. Please follow the instructions in the email to complete the application process.