Job: Administrative Assistant
Working At Mint
At Mint Condition Fitness ,we’re on a mission to inspire and empower purpose-driven people to lose weight, get out of pain, and do more of what makes life meaningful.
Our members have given their all to their career and family, but it has come at a cost to their health. Now, as they try to refocus on themselves, they are finding that what they used to do to get fit no longer works.
Unfortunately, most people in this position are not given many options. They are told to take medication, have surgery, or just “stop” doing things because of their age.
This is not acceptable to us, and we are here to help people not only get fit, but be able to do those things that provide meaning in their lives - playing with grandkids, skiing, running, traveling, and more.
Who We Want
As an administrative assistant, you will play a critical role in helping us fulfill our mission. We need someone who:
- Loves making other people happy
- Knows how to keep things organized
- Is excited to help us make every member feel like family
- Feels very comfortable using technology
- Wants a part-time schedule
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting and directing clients
- Scheduling members for training sessions
- Taking phone calls
- Restocking gym, changing rooms, and restrooms
- Taking inventory
- And more!
You can expect to be challenged to learn and grow in areas of customer service and communication to help improve our members' experience, increase retention, and improve internal processes.
What You Will Own:
- Make every person who walks through the door feel welcome
- Return phone calls within 20 minutes when possible
- Return all emails within 24 hours
- Complete all daily and weekly tasks on time
What You Need to Have:
- Excellent communication skills: You are the first point of contact for most people, so your ability to communicate well with them will shape how they see the whole company.
- Professional and warm phone presence: Your ability to make people feel at ease on the phone will be critical to your success.
- Thoughtful and organized: Completing a task is not enough, you must be thoughtful about what you are doing, plan ahead, and ask the right questions to improve everything you work on.
- Willingness to take on new tasks: There will be new and challenging projects that come up and will force you out of your comfort zone – be prepared!
- Growth mindset: Personal and professional development is not optional. To be the best, you must always be looking for ways to improve.
- Flexible and adaptable: All the planning in the world cannot prepare you for everything and when new tasks pop up, you need to be ready to take them on with a smile.
Questions You Will Be Helping Us Answer:
- How can we provide the best possible customer service experience?
- What can we do to make our members feel supported?
- How can we better organize and optimize our space?
- Is this the best way to do X/Y/Z?
- Starting @ $15.50/hour
If you think you will be a good fit for our company, then we want to hear from you! Please click on the button below to apply. Once you complete the pop-up form, you will receive a follow up email with further information. Please follow the instructions in the email to complete the application process.