People can be hesitant to try strength training for weight loss for several reasons:
- "Common knowledge” dictates that weight loss happens through cardio and ONLY cardio.
- Strength training can seem intimidating, especially if you’re a beginner.
- Since cardio sessions typically last longer than strength training sessions, cardio seems like the better workout.
However, all these notions are only holding you back from experiencing the benefits of strength training.
Today, Coach Bradley is going to show you the three best strength exercises to do when you’re trying to burn fat.
What kinds of benefits will you get from these exercises?
Well, strength training is just as, if not more, effective for weight loss as cardio training.
You burn tons of calories to complete these movements, while also slowly changing your body composition to contain less fat and more muscle.
You’ll also experience better heart rate recovery after a strength training session than you will after cardio.
Heart rate recovery is an often-overlooked aspect of fitness, but it’s very important.
Strength training is also generally low impact, so those with joint issues can engage in proper strength training more consistently, and with better results than cardio.
Best of all, because you’re using more muscle groups, you’re burning more calories in less time!
Begin incorporating those 3 important exercises that our personal trainers in Los Gatos recommend and prepare to see results fast!
Need help getting started?
If you are not sure what exercises to do, or how to do them properly, check out our 28-Day Kickstart Program.
This program is designed to provide you with the exact exercises you need to start feeling better, while having a coach to show you how to do them correctly and keep you accountable to your plan.
In this program you will get:
- Full fitness and goals assessment
- Personalized fitness coaching to teach you the exact exercises you need to safely and effectively move better and build stamina
- A simple meal plan to help you decrease inflammation
- 1-on-1 success coaching to help guide you as you work to change your diet, exercise, and lifestyle habits
You can move better, get stronger, and have more flexibility and energy, you just need a program that can show you what is right for you.
Click here to learn more and take back control of your health and fitness today!
Mint Condition Fitness empowers people to take control of their fitness and fully enjoy the life they have built.