Sick of feeling stiff every time you stand up from your chair?
If so, you need to be proactive in “undoing” the tightening that comes from too much sitting. And let’s face it, we all sit too much. We sit for work, we sit for TV, we sit to eat.
And while sitting less would also be a great option, an easier place to start is just to add in a few simple stretches throughout your day.
How to Stretch to Feel Better
It’s amazing how little you have to do to feel better. It honestly just takes a few stretches per day and you will:
- Feel less stiff and achy
- Have more energy (being tight is taxing!)
- Move more easily.
- Sleep better
- Have less back pain
So, if you would like to start feeling better, here are the top three stretches we recommend to counteract too much sitting.
Now, you probably already know you need to stretch more, but there are a few things that make it difficult to stick with it:
1. It’s hard to know if you are doing them correctly
2. There is no one to hold you accountable
3. How do you know if these are the RIGHT stretches for you?
And these are all valid points! It’s hard to start any exercise program when you are not 100% confident in what you are supposed to do and how you are going to stick with it.
That is where we can help.
We are running our 28-Day Kickstart Program right now where you will get exact exercises you need to start feeling better and a coach to show you how to do them correctly, and keep you accountable to your plan.
In this program you will get:
- Full fitness and goals assessment
- Personalized fitness coaching to teach you the exact exercises you need to safely and effectively move better and build stamina
- A simple meal plan to help you decrease inflammation
- 1-on-1 success coaching to help guide you as you work to change your diet, exercise, and lifestyle habits
You can move better, get stronger, and have more flexibility and energy, you just need a program that can show you what is right for you.
Click here to learn more and take back control of your health and fitness today!
Mint Condition Fitness empowers people to take control of their fitness and fully enjoy the life they have built.