Arthritis is the kind of condition which can really sideline you from all your favorite activities, especially if you’re not sure how best to take care of it.
Obviously, keeping up with your doctor’s appointments is key, but so is physical fitness!
In today’s video, our head personal trainer is going to show you how to alleviate and prevent pain associated with arthritic knees in a safe and effective way.
Exercises for Sore Knees
Three things to keep in mind:
1. Arthritis can become worse with poor movement.
2. Moving the right way alleviates stress on the knees.
3. Strengthening the muscles and connective tissue around the knee joint helps protect you from injury.
Appropriate strength training is key to helping you feel like your old self again. Watch below to learn what to do!
Needs help on knowing what do to for your specific situation?
Check out our 28-Day Kickstart Program where you will get the exact exercises you need to start feeling better while having a coach to show you how to do them correctly, and keep you accountable to your plan.
In this program you will get:
- Full fitness and goals assessment
- Personalized fitness coaching to teach you the exact exercises you need to safely and effectively move better and build stamina
- A simple meal plan to help you decrease inflammation
- 1-on-1 success coaching to help guide you as you work to change your diet, exercise, and lifestyle habits
You can move better, get stronger, and have more flexibility and energy, you just need a program that can show you what is right for you.
Click here to learn more and take back control of your health and fitness today!
Mint Condition Fitness empowers people to take control of their fitness and fully enjoy the life they have built.