Arthritis is the kind of condition which can really sideline you from all your favorite activities, especially if you’re not sure how best to take care of it.
Obviously, keeping up with your doctor’s appointments is key, but so is physical fitness!
In today’s VLOG, our lead personal trainer is going to show you how to alleviate and prevent pain associated with arthritic knees in a safe and effective way.
Exercises for Sore Knees
Three things to keep in mind:
1. Arthritis can become worse with poor movement.
2. Moving the right way alleviates stress on the knees.
3. Strengthening the muscles and connective tissue around the knee joint helps protect you from injury.
Appropriate strength training is key to helping you feel like your old self again. Watch below to learn what to do!
Want to learn how to put together a complete workout program that burns fat and builds lean muscle?
Download our Ultimate Fat Loss Workout now and learn the exact steps you need to take to start getting the results you want. This will include:
- Why strength training is CRITICAL for fat loss
- Our "Complementary SuperSet" model of training
- Specific workout recommendations for every level
- Videos showing you correct form and tempo
Have a question? Please post your questions on our Facebook Page.
Mint Condition Fitness empowers purpose-driven men and women to lose weight, get out of pain, and do more of the things that make life meaningful.